• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to study AS level physics?

Reaction score
helloo guys,
i wanted an advice on how to study physics from day one of your couse so that you donot have to face problems in the final exams.i need some good tips.
p.s:i ain't retaking any exam.

A good advice would be appriciated very heartly,thank you.

Reaction score
hey
hmmmm....maybe my advice works :roll:
ok..so if your teacher taught u something today, go home, read the book and the notes she/he gave you, and do the questions in the book
YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING IN AS LEVELS BECAUSE MEMORIZATION DOESN'T WORK HERE :D
if you have any doubts about what you have been taught, ask your teacher.
after a chapter is finished, do the questions from the past papers.
if you study like this everyday....there will be less borden mat the end on you as well as you will have enough time at the end to revise all the past papers.

Reaction score
hello ... i am new to this site, can anybody please help me? :?
i need notes on gravitation.. am not understanding this chapter.
thanks

Reaction score
hello... hm actually i needed some notes on newton's law of gravitation, gravitational field, gravitational potential, field of point mass etcc... the whole chapter..btw thank you larina.. :)

Reaction score
@damini

Kindly make your own thread.

@zain

Revise what you are taught each day and practice the past paper questions relating to it. Don't rely on just notes, read the chapters from books like Accessible and Pacific to clarify your concepts.

Practice as much as possible for P1, because if you prepare this paper well enough, your P2 will be prepared automatically and a big chance for you to score an A in the final exams.

Hope that helps :)

Reaction score
i need a help i need da exact defination of accuracy & precision with 5 exampls

n in resolving force:::
i need 2 knw hw 2 solve da following question :
A force of 50N is used to move an object of weight 100N along a level. IS it easier to push or pull with an angle 30 degrees?????

can any1 knw da answers of them !!!!!!
i will be so thankfull !!!!!
answer as soon as possible