• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to prepare for mcat if one has done a levels

Reaction score
Thnx!
Well I joined KIPS and a if you are preparing for MCAT, do join it. That's my experience and well that jennifer attinson question didn't come :O it was conceptual... totally conceptual as promised :)
AOA... wht were your alevel grades??? does they matter or just you mcat???

Reaction score
AOA... wht were your alevel grades??? does they matter or just you mcat???

I got straight 3 A*s ... well obviously your alevel grades have equal importance as ur mcat score.... u need a high top scoring equivalence and then a 1000 above mcat score to get into a reputable medical college/university...

Reaction score
I got straight 3 A*s ... well obviously your alevel grades have equal importance as ur mcat score.... u need a high top scoring equivalence and then a 1000 above mcat score to get into a reputable medical college/university...
Mash-Allah .. you in k.e?? rite??

Reaction score
Hey Beacon of light can u plz specify which campus of kips to join,i am talking about lhr.......Thanks a lot

Reaction score
hey guys, do u have any idea when the entrance exam is in lahore ? and can we like submit sat 2 scores instead of going through the trouble of giving the exam ?

Reaction score
Hi.Can anyone tell me whether I should study everything in the FSc books or should I just read specifc topics according to the syllabus?I've geard students saying that they ask out of syllabus questions as well.Please help.

Reaction score

Hi there....can you please tell me that for how long did u study at KIPS and for medical IBCC(equivalence) considers only chem, bio and physics or other subjects too?? please help....i want to get above 1000 marks! :) btw u in King Edward?? And did u find mcat easy??

Reaction score
if you have the pdf version of these books please kindly upload them here for me. i will be sitting the exams in 2014 but i need to start practicing ahead.
dogar's mcat book
book by barron
fsc bio book (punjab board
thanks in advance