• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to prepare for mcat if one has done a levels

Reaction score
How to prepare for the entry tests? Shall one join students' inn in karachi. Any books containing past papers of any entry tests that u may advise? mcq books please any help is appreciated.

Reaction score
you will surely require the following
dogar's mcat book
book by barron
fsc bio book (punjab board)
and you are making an easy way to any medical college you want if you really practice them well and try to do at least ten sample papers of all the major medical colleges :roll:

Reaction score
Also try to join a reputable academy for MCAT preparation. Where are you from? If you don't want to disclose that kindly PM with the information so that I can further assist you :)

Reaction score
mcat fr a levels is separate here in punjab.. =)
it comes frm fsc only..

Reaction score
aristotle said:
you will surely require the following
dogar's mcat book
book by barron
fsc bio book (punjab board)
and you are making an easy way to any medical college you want if you really practice them well and try to do at least ten sample papers of all the major medical colleges :roll:

Actually,
No need for the FSC biology book. The dogar's book is ENOUGH.
We know everything, and the things we do not know can be PRACTICED from the book.
It's a precise yet direct way to prepare for the Entry test.

Reaction score
Rather than FSC Biology, you must thoroughly revise Mary Jones. Rattafy all thats needed even scientists names dates blah blah. Cos the recent Biology paper pattern says to do so if am not wrong :)

Reaction score
yes, they ask you the scientists names and the years in which theories etc were worked out.

Mhm

Reaction score
I have less than a year left ... Tell me how to prepare for Aku ... DUHS entry tests ... And does the SAT book help??

Reaction score
No No Noooooo...... A level books r queit better than fsc only they dont have kingdoms......n else just past paper mcqs

Reaction score
To pass the medical admission entry test, can u please advise me what should I study????

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
To pass the medical admission entry test, can u please advise me what should I study????
Which university's medical exam are you specifically talking about?

Reaction score
@ beacon of light
i think u gave the MCAT this year...what is ur experience like how should we prepare for the test i.e should we memorise topics from the FSC books or what ....and how many marks did u get?

Reaction score
Yup I gave MCAT this year and scored 1022/1100 ...
Well being an A-Level student, I had an edge. Got a chance to clear my concepts and along with that I studied the common topics from FSc books and so I caught up with anything that wasn't in our syllabus. Plus the entry test was based on the common concepts of FSc and A-Levels (this was already announced) ... Do not memorise anything, u can read FSc books conceptually.... n Best Of Luck!

Reaction score
well simply superb ur result is....b.t.w did u take any and if so from where??,,,and what about english?..and ur saying not to memorise anything but there was a question in the paper according to my friend which asked that how many people did jennifer attinson vaccinate?so what to do about these type of questions?? thanks and regards!!

Reaction score
Thnx!
Well I joined KIPS and a if you are preparing for MCAT, do join it. That's my experience and well that jennifer attinson question didn't come :O it was conceptual... totally conceptual as promised :)

Reaction score
MCAT Free Demonstration with Dr. Ross MCAT

We are curently giving free demonstrations for our MCAT and DAT courses. Sign up here:

drrossmcat.yolasite.com

Once you speak "the MCAT language", you'll be able to study on your own for many, many productive hours. With our tons of free material, analysis guides, and tracking sheets, you'll feel very comfortable and be able to make lots of progress.

Our sessions are packed full of strategies and demonstrations of techniques. At the start of each session, we'll give you a packet full of examples and guides; then we'll spend the time going through the material together. Of course, there's always room for questions from you.

Dr. Ross MCAT is the only company with a Goal Score Guarantee. Find out more by e-mailing [email protected]