• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW TO DRAW PLAN DIAGRAMS (BIOLOGY) ??

Reaction score
hi everybody>> i 'd many practical exams this year and i 've noticed that drawings in general and plan diagrams specifically were the problem and place where i lost alot of marks << so any tips bro's>>

Reaction score
Use times 10 lens if drawing from microscope directly

- Shud show only outlines, no individual cells
- Use a sharp pencil
- No shading
- Label every possible boundary you draw
- Draw size of boundaries/regions in proportion to the original drawing

Reaction score
hi everybody>> i 'd many practical exams this year and i 've noticed that drawings in general and plan diagrams specifically were the problem and place where i lost alot of marks << so any tips bro's>>

asslamoalaikum wr wb !

i think this will help you : )

Reaction score
Use times 10 lens if drawing from microscope directly

- Shud show only outlines, no individual cells
- Use a sharp pencil
- No shading
- Label every possible boundary you draw
- Draw size of boundaries/regions in proportion to the original drawing
thanx bro>> could u please explain the last thing more clearly :whistle:

Reaction score
and about the proportion what you can do is decide a scale of your own like you can take 1 epg unit to be 3 cm ! this way all your diagram will be in the right proportion ! :) so when you are given the slide ....move your epg in a way that the tissue that you are planning to draw is covered by the units.....note the units and then multiply your scale to it :) and then map it onto your answer sheet !

Reaction score
yes use 10s lenz only make the outer boundaries do not make the inner cells this is the big mistake which students often commit on the other hand strictly no shading use a good led pencil do not forget to label the diagram when it is asked to make attached three cells or touching cells then go for 40s magnification and see for three touching cells make the cells neatly and the same way in the slide I hope you are clear for any query you can ask me regarding any science subject