• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to calculate my GPA?

Reaction score
For America:

A= 4 points, B= 3 points C= 2 Points

Multiply 3 (credit offered for each course) with your grade points and add them, divide them with the maximum credits available (i.e multiple the number of courses with 3 and use that as the denominator)

For Canada:

A= 4 points, A- = 3.7 points, B+ = 3.3 points, B= 3 points, B- = 2.7 points, C+ = 2.3 points, C = 2 points

(same)

Reaction score
For America:

A= 4 points, B= 3 points C= 2 Points

Multiply 3 (credit offered for each course) with your grade points and add them, divide them with the maximum credits available (i.e multiple the number of courses with 3 and use that as the denominator)

For Canada:

A= 4 points, A- = 3.7 points, B+ = 3.3 points, B= 3 points, B- = 2.7 points, C+ = 2.3 points, C = 2 points

(same)
what about GP's credit hours , I have it only in AS. thanks!!

Reaction score
GP makes your english language skills and argument skills credible (which you will really be needing when writing research assignments in universities). But it should be done as a 4th subject, not the top 3