• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to apply for recheck.. please help!!

Reaction score
I gavve my AddMath paper this session and found out today that i got an A. In my opinion my paper was flawless.. Can anybody tell me the procedure to apply for a recheck?

Reaction score
tahatehseen said:
I gavve my AddMath paper this session and found out today that i got an A. In my opinion my paper was flawless.. Can anybody tell me the procedure to apply for a recheck?

I too got A in Add Maths when i was expecting above 95 % ... I'll also apply for re-check and this has to be done through School... what is ur over all result???

Reaction score
amnaadnan said:
tahatehseen said:

I too got A in Add Maths when i was expecting above 95 % ... I'll also apply for re-check and this has to be done through School... what is ur over all result???
i applied privately.. i gave two subjects.. admath and urdu B. I have A's in both..

Reaction score
I also got an A. I am assuming a high one because my P2 went very well but I made some mistakes in P1 that probably cost me an A*.

Ask your school if you want to apply for a re-check. They'll tell you the entire procedure and you should get your new result after about a month.

Reaction score
U guys dont understand.... I gave the addmaths paper privately alongwith urdu 8 , not through my school.. Please tell me how to apply for recheck of a private paper....

Reaction score
I am not sure about that since I never had a paper rechecked. Which is the option B? You can go for the service 1 or 2, depending on the money you want to spend. But I think a full-clerical recheck would be more than enough.

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Is this forum open for anybody? Is this all about papers, results, exams and study matters?

Anyway, for those who got an "A" results congratulations. And for those who did not get an "A", better luck next time and good luck.

Reaction score
hi...I got A in pak studies, islamiat and Urdu but my paper went really good and my teachers and I was hoping for A* in all subjects since I always get first position and got A* grades in mocks too so should I apply for rechecking...does it help? can my grades increase....please help I want A*