• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How To Answer Questions In Islamiyat?

TSZ

Reaction score
Hey guyz, i wud realy appreciate if anyone cud tell me the answering techniques for Islamiyat especially part (b) like how to evaluate, i just dun understand it. and for surahz part (b), there is more dan 1 way to answer da' question so if i only compare the answer only or if i only write how muslims can follow the teachings, will i get full marks. Plzzzz help :cry: :cry: . I'm desperate. and any xamination tips wud b really appreciated. thanku

Reaction score
Basically examiners are really looking for two things
1.knowledge
2.understanding

and how to you make link to these two things and produce an answer

for the long questions (a) part which holds 10 marks you should write atleast 2(or)3 quatations / refernces depending on the question
there are some question which do not require a single quatation / refernece

for the long questions (b) part which holds 4 marks would be all about understanding
you have to show clear understanding while solving that part , most of the time this question is open ended and you might not have a direct answer to it ,means you might not find a ready made answer from a book ,so over here you have to use your brain and think :)
you should give 1 qutation / refernce in this part

for surah and hadis you have to give one qutations / refernce to support your answer

best of luck :)

TSZ

Reaction score
but it duznt say dat in the lvl marking thingy dat u have to write a ref. in da' part (b)

TSZ

Reaction score
no... but if i only compare in part b will i get full marks?

TSZ

Reaction score
luk u r not getting my point. if i compare i will certainly have to qoute but if i only compare the surah given 2 me with another surah, will i b given 2 out of 2