• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How should we judge a person!

Reaction score
How can we judge a person?

by his

GET UP
FACE EXPRESSIONS
ETC.?

SO , I would love to see ur views!:D

Reaction score
language used......
not the dialect
the words chosen........
if it's gentlemanly/lady-like
or street language! ;)
Very true; If a man uses dirty words , no matter who they are used for, then he does not deserve any respect himself.
I also think that we cannot judge people's personality from the job they do or the clothes they wear, but only by getting really close to them.
And the most important factor is how a person talks to you about OTHERS. If he praises others in front of you and takes their side, then it means that he will take YOUR side behind your back. However, people who talk trashy stuff about others in front of you might talk trashy stuff about you behind your back. (Though this does not mean that a person who curses you on your face is nice :D)

Reaction score
No. I think at some point in time, we all will teach our children how to judge people.

Security and self defence, sometimes.
Appearances can be deceiving, language harshness can be controlled and apparently, i don't think you'd have the privilege of making your kidnapper angry before he makes his move :p

Actually, i was referring to judging people for reasons other than that. :D

Reaction score
Appearances can be deceiving, language harshness can be controlled and apparently, i don't think you'd have the privilege of making your kidnapper angry before he makes his move :p

Actually, i was referring to judging people for reasons other than that. :D

There are many things in a man that comes almost unconsciously and subconsciously to help us understand the type of man he is. ;)

Reaction score
This is what I think .
I havent walked in that person's shoes , neither do I know how they were brought up , or what they have faced . And I dont know the reasons behind their actions .Therefore i think it's best to avoid being judgmental

Reaction score
how about we don't judge at all?
be care-free, easy come easy go. love nobody and feel no pain x)

Reaction score
i think the make over of a person can explain better....we can basically judge them by their language , behavior towards different level of people , their choices and interests ....
but this can only be for present time as a person doesn't remain same i.e. they change..... therefore we can judge what they r presently but it doesn't remain forever....
usually it happens that what ever image about any1 is build in anyone's mind, remains forever or for a long time no matter how much ever that person changes....there fore we must avoid judging every1.... judgement can be done where there is a need.... :)