• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How Popular are you on XPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, we are no ones to tell others what kind expressions they can for their friends ^_^ We aren't here to judge anyone. People have been given the right of speech for a reason. It's people's way of showing how strong their friendship is with others. *Aww* can be used by anyone, I don't think so, there's any restriction of this world. Besides, I've come across hundreds of girls over different websites who use such expressions of each other. So, it doesn't really matter who's using it :) People use such expressions to show how strong their friendship really is.There shouldn't be any discrimination; people are free to do whatever they want or like, we should mind our own business rather than poking on our noses in other people matter :) It's their life so they rule, we are no one to tell 'EM what to do. BUT If they're doing anything which is against Islamiclaws, then we should correct them rather than mocking and degrading 'EM. Btw, nowadays people love degrading others and show themselves as superior to other ones, which is ridiculous. So, Cookie Monster, I'd suggest that you should mind your own business and leave him alone :)

Reaction score
Well, we are no ones to tell others what kind expressions they can for their friends ^_^ We aren't here to judge anyone. People have been given the right of speech for a reason. It's people's way of showing how strong their friendship is with others. *Aww* can be used by anyone, I don't think so, there's any restriction of this world. Besides, I've come across hundreds of girls over different websites who use such expressions of each other. So, it doesn't really matter who's using it :) People use such expressions to show how strong their friendship really is.There shouldn't be any discrimination; people are free to do whatever they want or like, we should mind our own business rather than poking on our noses in other people matter :) It's their life so they rule, we are no one to tell 'EM what to do. BUT If they're doing anything which is against Islamiclaws, then we should correct them rather than mocking and degrading 'EM. Btw, nowadays people love degrading others and show themselves as superior to other ones, which is ridiculous. So, Cookie Monster, I'd suggest that you should mind your own business and leave him alone :)
Here are the corrections: restriction of this word* in other people's matter*

Happy birthday to you, too. =)

Reaction score
:/

Reaction score
Ha-ha, another one of your smart-ass replies ^_^ One more thing, no one gives a shit to what you say to them as well :) Cheers.
Yup! No one does but, 'you' are an exception. That H.U.G.E ass post of yours says it all.
You know what would be a cherry on your cake is the adequate usage of words rather than fixing everywhere unnecessarily. Everything you said, made no sense. Do you even know what 'mocking' and 'degrading' mean? Ah, life!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wonder why you used this smiley " :) " :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.