• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How many of you think Physics Unit 2 Was a SHit !?!?!

Reaction score
i knowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! it was.............what question did u find difficult??

Reaction score
It was really hard. If you compare the paper with past papers including Jan 2012 it was totally different (the way the questions were asked in Section B)

Reaction score
man the paper was so easy :'(
i wish i had practised for it i wouldnt loose so many marks..except the last question..the rest was so fine.. :/
i regret not studying for it

Reaction score
lol dude,calm down,make sure next time you check the dates of the comments before you freak out..
this was may june 012's thread,i just posted here to know who is repeating in jan.

Reaction score
lol dude,calm down,make sure next time you check the dates of the comments before you freak out..
this was may june 012's thread,i just posted here to know who is repeating in jan.

LOl , ya i noticed that later
hows it goin with you

Reaction score
haha the more you study the harder it gets..complete fail prep..
hbu?

Reaction score
is this the first time you are giving it or you are re-sitting..how many units are you giving in january?