• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how many of you study just few hours before the exam!

Reaction score
LOL. Zhamed,... you see , in my case health comes first ;), cant spend the whole night studying while everyone is sleeping in peace out there !! TOTALLY NOT FAIR :sneaky:... anyways. i usually start studying srsly a month before my exams which kinda always works out for me :) + dont you think of me like a NERD student .. im not tht kind
haha same here doing thing in one day is imposible but one month before exams is good enough time to study :p
I do pretty much the same way but the night before the exams I barely get the sleep required , I guess it's the tense feelings and pressure
thats y i close the books atleast an hour before i sleep or i wake up all sizy especially for math

Reaction score
MEE TOO... u know I see FORMULAS in my dreams:cautious: , like always the night before my maths exam. i guess it started happening to me since i was in 7th Grade:mad:[/quote]

Reaction score
MEE TOO... u know I see FORMULAS in my dreams:cautious: , like always the night before my maths exam. i guess it started happening to me since i was in 7th Grade:mad:

in my dreams i try to solve questions which look very difficult in dream. i even remember the question which i could not solve and laugh when i remembered my dream. :D

Reaction score
MEE TOO... u know I see FORMULAS in my dreams:cautious: , like always the night before my maths exam. i guess it started happening to me since i was in 7th Grade:mad:
[/quote]
HAHA i got the same problem with me , i mean Maths has created a horrific reputation and if u have a bad teacher then it makes matters worse.
try avoiding friends before a math exam , they always brag about how much they study .Just go in the exam hall and do your thing :)

Reaction score
HAHA i got the same problem with me , i mean Maths has created a horrific reputation and if u have a bad teacher then it makes matters worse.
try avoiding friends before a math exam , they always brag about how much they study .Just go in the exam hall and do your thing :)[/quote]

actually i feel better coz when they ask silly question we feel better than at least we know more than them. and actually having some fun before exams releases some pressure. i felt very bad when i was going for CIE exams but when i spent on hour with my friends before exams, i felt very better and did my paper without any stress.

Reaction score
yeah thats true but if u find Math hard and tricky , then you ought to ignore them :)
btw you giving any exams this session ?

Reaction score
try avoiding friends before a math exam , they always brag about how much they study .Just go in the exam hall and do your thing :)[/quote]
LOL.. yes it is a problem if you have a bad teacher.... but its totally diffrent for me cz.... My dad has done his masters in maths and is the vice principal of the same school i study in ;)

Reaction score
try avoiding friends before a math exam , they always brag about how much they study .Just go in the exam hall and do your thing :)
LOL.. yes it is a problem if you have a bad teacher.... but its totally diffrent for me cz.... My dad has done his masters in maths and is the vice principal of the same school i study in ;)[/quote]
vice principal ?? damn you have his reputation on your hands , haha good luck :)

Reaction score
LOL.. yes it is a problem if you have a bad teacher.... but its totally diffrent for me cz.... My dad has done his masters in maths and is the vice principal of the same school i study in ;)
vice principal ?? damn you have his reputation on your hands , haha good luck :)[/quote]
OH COME ON !!! you too!!! everybody says me THAT !!!! :(

Reaction score
LOL sorry i guess but its the first thing that comes to mind :p
anyways dont worry , i know you'll do great :) just keep calm and have faith in yourself