• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How is The City School Gulshan A levels as a school?

Reaction score
Is this school great as an A Level school? Has this school sent people abroad to American or British universities? Does it deserve the city school name?

How is this school like. Please tell me.

Reaction score
The gulshan ravi city school alevel campus as far as i know is not so established. not very renowned place and not so famous faculty. if u r aiming a admission then i will suggest u LGS jt or BDC.

Reaction score
I was talking about The City School Gulshan A Level Campus Karachi. Is that any good? Do people get admission to American and British universities through there? If so which ones? Also, is this school in the top 10 of the best A level schools in Karachi?

Reaction score
Is this school great as an A Level school? Has this school sent people abroad to American or British universities? Does it deserve the city school name?

How is this school like. Please tell me.
CITY SCHOOL?
I STRONGLY DONOT RECOMMEND CITY SCHOOL! I m doing O levels from City School and the condition here is PATHETIC. Teachers are not experienced and we have shortages of teachers! Same is the case with A levels with ALL the branches including PAF! If u wanna study then get City School out of your mind!

Reaction score
^dude i don't think dats a balanced analysis. City school network is good, but yes some branches are not monitored well and are in decline and some are really good with experienced faculty. but u can't just generalize and say that city school is a miss for all.

Reaction score
I am specifically talking about The City School Gulshan A Level Campus in Karachi. Can anyone tell me about that school and if its good?

Reaction score
^dude i don't think dats a balanced analysis. City school network is good, but yes some branches are not monitored well and are in decline and some are really good with experienced faculty. but u can't just generalize and say that city school is a miss for all.
I don't know about other cities but this guy is asking about karachi and yes in karachi, City School is known as a school which has most fee but the studies are not at all good. PAF the biggest branch in karachi is though very well maintaned but the teachers aren't good and the students who study there (no offense to anyone) are totally sports type and would not let you study!

Reaction score
I am specifically talking about The City School Gulshan A Level Campus in Karachi. Can anyone tell me about that school and if its good?
Nope Gulshan isn't good at all! My view, maybe someone has other views but I m telling you as I study in City School!

Reaction score
So you wouldn't count The City School Gulshan A Level Karachi as a good school? Do students from that school or the City School in Karachi get to good British or American Universities? Do people who graduate from The City School Gulshan A Level campus get the same social prestige as the students who graduate from PAF Chapter?

Reaction score
I just want the answer to my OP question which was :"Is this school great as an A Level school? Has this school sent people abroad to American or British universities? Does it deserve the city school name?"

Reaction score
I don't mean to be annoying. So can someone please answer this question comprehensively instead of ignoring it?