• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hOW IS Statistics 2?

Reaction score
u should take S2 only if u understand S1 very well and u actually enjoy statistics more than mechanics... also if ur planning for a non-engineering course it may be better to take S1 and S2... but M1 is very easy as its an AS component , unlike S2 which is only an AL component, so M1 tends to be much easier than S2

Reaction score
I suggest u to take Statistics 2...its little difficult....but u'll enjoy if u practice them....!! get concept....Actually S2 is easier than S1...and if u feel statistics 1 a little hard too, u can take S2.....This is my personal xperience that....S2 made S1 easier for me...n i practiced S2 a lot..which automatically makes S2 easier too..!!

Reaction score
I hate mechanics, or physics chemistry sort of sttuff!! and I am planning to go for CA,ACCA,
THAT MEANS S2 IS A RIGHT OPTION FOR ME.

Reaction score
Dude, I am from Nepal..so i dont know bout karachi..!! and u dont need tuition if u pay attention in class..n practice as much as question u can..!!