• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how is iba's hostel

Reaction score
can anyone tell me about iba's hostel life.like how is the building and its condition.i will be so grateful to get some info

Reaction score
is there anyone living in IBA's hostel.I want to know about it plzz

Reaction score
please IBAIAns help me.i will abroad and i want to know the hostels condition so that i can make up my mind.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
please IBAIAns help me.i will abroad and i want to know the hostels condition so that i can make up my mind.

tell you what.... use facebook.... like ask ur frnds/contacts if they know some1 studying at IBA... preferably a girl... add them to uf FB... then through them get to some1 who lives in IBA hostel (or has lived there.... coz then u can ask y they left it -better reviews).. ask 'em how it is...

seeing their site.... they say limited space is available for girls etc... do read:
http://www.iba.edu.pk/facilities.html

if u ask my personal opinion I wd always discourage parents frm sending daughters to hostels.... better to keep them under their own eyes or eyes of a relative.. not coz daughters are bad but coz they are precious n society is not that good.... anyway.... those are my 2 cents...