• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How Does Xtremepapers earn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Investment looks a lot when seeing the redesign of this website. The new redesign is a lot interactive and this surely would require a lot of bandwith and web space. They have also bought a com domain. This all takes a lot of money and i think without profit nobody would like to invest! So My Question is how does Xtremepapers earn? If the answer is through advertisements then there are very less advertisements on the website (Google Adsense ones) and Google Adsense pays per click and i dont think people click on these ads because they are so little and unattracitive! So What is the Answer? and Yes also who are the founders of Xtremepapers?

Reaction score
why dont we just enjoy what v get nd stop bein a pain by stickin r noses in tho i mst admit dat ts a curious factor wen the money topic cms up;):D<no offense intended>

Status
Not open for further replies.