• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how do u opt out of using social networking during exams?

Reaction score
GUYs mobile phones whatsapp and facebook really distracting , what do u do during exams :/

Reaction score
I switched off my phone and put in a drawer i knoww itss hard trust me it was worth it and Ideactivate fb but that I can't do:p

Reaction score
Unfortunately with FB its hard or IMPOSSIBLE to block your own account, so I logged off and literally had to force myself to NoT cheat...then again one other incentive is to inform ur friends about it, and if they are as insane as my are they will surely ridicule you about not being able to keep to your own promise!!! that definitely works a charm ;).

Reaction score
Ask your mom or dad to confiscate every device that can connect to the internet that you own... Or tell them to change the wifi password... LOL

Reaction score
deactivate ur account.. that's what i've done..
and surf less on the web.. that way u discover more sites.. and socialize more..

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
GUYs mobile phones whatsapp and facebook really distracting , what do u do during exams :/
AsSalamoAlaikum wr wb...!!

just ask ur mom or siblings or anyone u trust to change the password...
if not change the password...keep a really really long one....so that u feel lazy to type it n get time to tell urself not to open it..!!
give off ur mobile to ur parents...

that works..!

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum wr wb...!!

just ask ur mom or siblings or anyone u trust to change the password...
if not change the password...keep a really really long one....so that u feel lazy to type it n get time to tell urself not to open it..!!
give off ur mobile to ur parents...

that works..!

i tried the same thing.. but i mistakenly saved my password.. :p

Reaction score
i tried the same thing.. but i mistakenly saved my password.. :p
Oh, so you 'mistakenly' saved it, huh?? Wow, you are quite persistent, aren't you! :p
You know, the mind can work wonders...if you really want to do something, your brain can be 'programmed' to adopt to that; in other words, the only one that can help you curb your networking habit is YOU. Set your mind to it and you might actually forget about it.

Reaction score
Oh, so you 'mistakenly' saved it, huh?? Wow, you are quite persistent, aren't you! :p
You know, the mind can work wonders...if you really want to do something, your brain can be 'programmed' to adopt to that; in other words, the only one that can help you curb your networking habit is YOU. Set your mind to it and you might actually forget about it.
i deactivated my account right after i made that mistake :p

Reaction score
deactivated fb and all the other networking sites i was on, only xpc and hotmail left, didnt deactivate them coz i needed em both

Reaction score
guys i have whatsapp and fb! im super addicted to this two :p i think i will deactivate them till atleast most of the exams are done.... i hope i dont get addicted to XPC :p it became so hard to concentrate i got AS which is difficult so i guess deactivating is the best choice xD