• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did you guys find IGCSE Chemistry P12 / 32

Reaction score
I just forgot to mention the blue colour. Didnt know that it was relevant here,
To be honest, that should be alright. Writing about the formation of the black solid should get you 1 mark and reddish brown fumes should get you 2 marks. The total marks for the question is 3, so I wouldn't worry much about it. :)

Reaction score
To be honest, that should be alright. Writing about the formation of the black solid should get you 1 mark and reddish brown fumes should get you 2 marks. The total marks for the question is 3, so I wouldn't worry much about it. :)
How will reddish brown give you 2 marks ?

Reaction score
How will reddish brown give you 2 marks ?
reddish brown is one mark and fumes is another mark. Both of them are different observations. Reddish brown is colour change, so one mark. Black solid is colour change so one mark. Fumes is an added observation. So it should be another mark. also, while practicing, i think i came across a question where reddish brown fumes scores 2 marks.

Reaction score
reddish brown is one mark and fumes is another mark. Both of them are different observations. Reddish brown is colour change, so one mark. Black solid is colour change so one mark. Fumes is an added observation. So it should be another mark. also, while practicing, i think i came across a question where reddish brown fumes scores 2 marks.
Well that was a relief! Thank you anyway!