• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did you guys do in Physics P12 and P32?

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

What did you think of today's Physics exam? Mine was amazing, it was the easiest science paper so far IMO.

I'm curious to know what you guys think. I hope everybody here did great. Share your thoughts below! :rolleyes:

(I sincerely hope that this post is not considered a violation of the rules - if so, feel free to have it removed)

Reaction score
Really? P1 was good but P3 was meh. Im kinda okay with it but I just want to know my result :\
I don't want to say the paper was easy then get disappointed with my grade ): or the opposite hehe

Overall, I was able to finish the paper and stuff c;

Reaction score
Yea both papers were awesome! I don't think I've done a paper 3 easier than this b4. :LOL::D

Reaction score
idk how i feel about paper 3 to be honest :/ btw, i checked other people's results online and saw that any grade below 90 only received an A even though the threshold for an A* is only about 81-ish?? how is it like that i'm so stressed out omg

Reaction score
I did okay (atleast I think) on Paper 3 although some things did come on a bit hard for me like the water pressure question but the rest was okay. Paper 1 was very easy for me and I only had some problems on 1 or 2 questions :)

Reaction score
idk how i feel about paper 3 to be honest :/ btw, i checked other people's results online and saw that any grade below 90 only received an A even though the threshold for an A* is only about 81-ish?? how is it like that i'm so stressed out omg
Percentages do not represent raw marks
You can get 60/100 in a paper in raw marks and get an A. On results day it'll display as 80 something %

Reaction score
meh . i gave 11 and 31 .. and yah it was not as hard as the 2014s but .. i know i made mistakes ...:confused:

Reaction score
It was pretty easy. Probably gonna loose marks in the speed of sound in steel and the calculation part of echo.

Reaction score
It was pretty easy. Probably gonna loose marks in the speed of sound in steel and the calculation part of echo.
I got echo time as 0.2 seconds
Third echo as 0.6 seconds
And speed of sound is 1500m/s in water and 5000m/s in steel. :D

Reaction score
I got 4 or something, if I remember correctly. Don't take my word for it though.
I got echo time as 0.2 seconds
Third echo as 0.6 seconds
And speed of sound is 1500m/s in water and 5000m/s in steel. :D
Exactly the same answers here. :)

Last edited: