• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did the physics 22 paper go?

How much do you expect?

• 50 - 60

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • 40 - 50

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • 30 - 40

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • < 30

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
which papper is this? Is it the one with the resisistor with 4 ohms of resistance? and the one with an electri cfield question at end of papaper?

I remeber there was an electricty question, I used kirchoff seocnd law and got resisitnace to be smaller

Reaction score
If its constant acceleration, then gradeint of speed time graph is CONSTANT! meaning you can use area under graph! Why couldnt you?
which papper is this? Is it the one with the resisistor with 4 ohms of resistance? and the one with an electri cfield question at end of papaper?

I remeber there was an electricty question, I used kirchoff seocnd law and got resisitnace to be smaller
Are you sure you gave 22 and not 21?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
No that question is different. It says to state the energy of alpha particles specifically. However the question in the exam was to state the energy released from the reaction. So if you wrote Kinetic energy/Thermal energy/Gamma rays they are all right :')
OK! I don't remember the exact question now. :p I just meant that kinetic is the answer to this and other similar questions so that won't be wrong.

Reaction score
What was the answer to how stationary waves can be formed and what role does detector plays in it ?

Aaaand, Change in momentum was ZERO right ? It rebounded with same speed so no change in momentum.