• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How can I be one of the top students in the class?

Reaction score
Okay since I entered IGCSE my grades went down like hell! I'm in grade 9 right now,but when I was in grade 8 I use to like get 96% or 95%. And now in grade 9 it's like 89%. I got really shocked and sad. How can I improve my grades? And does this thing involves my friends in it? Because my friend NEVR got a good grade EVER in her life, so does THAT have any effect on me? I dont think so. Anyway just answer my question :)

Reaction score
Its ought to be obvious to you by now that grades are bound to go down as your grade(yearly one) increases
When I was in Grade 3 I got 96%
how many of us have have got a similar grades in those years
BUT
How many times have you heard anyone getting 96 or so in O Levels?

Reaction score
yeah in o levels at first ur grades will drop down and in shcool the marking is 15 percent more strict then the cambridge ones so if u even get B in a subject u are sure to get A or A* in final examinations

Reaction score
i was in the same boat as you were, when i was in the primary grades i was the only one achieving 1st place, since another dude came along i was stuck in the second while he took over the first...i was quite dissapointed,,but since my IG's are coming up i will be able to recover my mistakes soon,....so will you!!!