• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hlpppp.....

Reaction score
got 2 b's and 1a in o levels 2011 i want to reappear in isl and pak.studies coz i dont like b's :crazy: plzzz hlp how to give these two subjects i cant give them in c3(final olevels year)coz 5 main subjects are on the line,can i give them in oct nov 2012????? :unknown: giving them in oct nov 2012 wont effect my a levels??? plzz answer these question plzzzz :sorry:

Reaction score
Basically B ain't that bad. I know because I got a B too. You could have appeared for Oct/Nov 2011 because these are the subjects your familiar with so it wouldn't have been a problem. Now u can appear for these papers in May/June 2012 and I know it won't be that hard because the course was already completed and you just need to revise.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Improve your B's in this Oct/Nov. If not, don't ruin your 5-main subjects' result. These 3 subjects do not have any value abroad whatsoever. Giving them in AS is totally out of the question. B's are very good grades. Work hard for the rest. Good Luck

Reaction score
As you can't register for Oct/Nov 2011 Exams anymore so I say don't regret for what has happened rather start working hard from now so that u may be able to get good grades in the next May/June !! :)

Reaction score
i wud say stick to what these people here have said its the best advice u will ever get in town :p

Reaction score
thankooo everyone i guess i should give these 5 main subjects with full attention and then i would give stats and commerce in oct nov 2012 (plz comment iz ths idea good or not) :D