• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hit Them Hard where it hurts them the Most...

Reaction score
Hey ppl as these jews Hurted us on Fb by celebratin Draw Muhammad day...lets hit them back by making pages on Fb OF Adolph Hitler Suport and by promoting it....hit them in the same way as they did...MAke pages on "holocaust a drama" ...lets unite and tell them who we are....Please do this if you people join facebook..i am on total boycott ..Promote these pages em doin awl wat i can...

Reaction score
darkism said:
Hey ppl as these jews Hurted us on Fb by celebratin Draw Muhammad day...lets hit them back by making pages on Fb OF Adolph Hitler Suport and by promoting it....hit them in the same way as they did...MAke pages on "holocaust a drama" ...lets unite and tell them who we are....Please do this if you people join facebook..i am on total boycott ..Promote these pages em doin awl wat i can...

lsn if we do the samething as them there will be no difference between us and them yes we have to protest against it but in a better way u think those pages will be allowed to stay on FB the founder of FB apologized i mean Mark but we can create a page askin those ppl who were actually responsible to come in the limelight and apologize the problem is tht we have to pose a correct picture of islam so we need to know about our rleigion properly this was nothing they have alot in store for us they control the media they control everythin in this world im planning to do a research in all dis wanna join me in vacations

Reaction score
madee92 said:
darkism said:

lsn if we do the samething as them there will be no difference between us and them yes we have to protest against it but in a better way u think those pages will be allowed to stay on FB the founder of FB apologized i mean Mark but we can create a page askin those ppl who were actually responsible to come in the limelight and apologize the problem is tht we have to pose a correct picture of islam so we need to know about our rleigion properly this was nothing they have alot in store for us they control the media they control everythin in this world im planning to do a research in all dis wanna join me in vacations

I'm extremely happy that people like madee.. are part of our nation.. truly there is no need to repeat the shameful act they did to us.. We have our dignity, self respect, and liberal thinking with its true meaning within ourselves.. Unlike them.. We are not racist and will never do any thing like this.. More over they are not important enough for us, to retaliate in this manner.. Btw again a lot of appreciation for madee... whatever ur actual name is..

Reaction score
madee92 said:
darkism said:

When we asked them to block this page they said on fb every person is aleged to have freedom of speech...You just do it and see what leter you get on your e-mail lets have a look on their freedom of speech..No compromise on the name of Islam..You cant do any thing else if you can plz share it ..if you cant do,do this otherwise dont fund the enemys of islam if you are a muslim....Allah have mecry on us and show people the ryt path of guidance and open their eyes before it get late..