• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hIStoRy pAtterN........

Reaction score
Plzzz tEll mE the coRrect pAttern oF wriTIng hIStory 14 mArks QuestiONs............plzz hlp ;)

Reaction score
Well there are two ways to answer a 14 marks question !
First way the questions like this are answered in following manner
Q1)was the gandhi Jinnah talks the most important cause for the creation of pakistan? Explain your answer. [14]
for this write about Gandhi and Jinnah talks for 10 marks
then other factors like quit india movement and Lahore resolution for 3 marks
give your opinion for 1 marks

Reaction score
Second 14 marks questions are like this
Q1) how successful was government of pakistan in solving the problems after partition. [14]
Remember in these questions you have to list down success and then failure . in the end opinion

Reaction score
THats difficult to understand if u r seeing without doing any questions.

Reaction score
thankoooooo.............@salman dude ths pAttern is alSo in redsPOts sO wHY thEy r nOt cOrRect....hlp :'(
oNE thIng mORe marKing sChemes are very dIffIculT to uNder sTand ..........
level 1 simPLe stateMent
level2 give all reasOnss
level3 explain impOrtant reason
level4 explain two more reasons incl. most imp reason 4 maximum ma\rks
level5 opinion
dO i get it correct hlppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
plzzz solve ths question(prOperly) so thAt i can get guIDance
Q.was the work of shahwali the most important in early 17 and 18 centuries?give reasons.
hlpppppppp thanxxxx in advance........:D

Reaction score
No the pattern in redspot is not correct !! Listen carefully !!
There are two types of Questions for 14 marks !!
1) that contain a statement which have to be explained e.g:"WERE GANDHI JINNAH TALKS" here we have a statement and have to describe it for 1-10 marks and then write other factors which are Quit India movement or Lahore Resolution. These are the two other factors. In the end give your opinion and you'll have 14/14.
2) Is the one which contains this word " How Successful not IMORTANT" in this questions examiners wants us to write a success and failure then success then failure and so on and in the end write your opinion.
The marking Scheme says the same thing !! :) Hope you get my point

Reaction score
yepeeeeeee i got the point thaNkoOoooo.............. :mrgreen:
but dude in 2 pattern how many times we have to continue the sequence of failures and successes...........u jst wr8 so on...:\
and thanksssss again.............was really really really confused.........
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/////////////:D

Reaction score
and plzzzz tell me the pattern 4 how important alsoo.........plzzzz sry 4 taking ur time bt i am really confused hlp......:D

Reaction score
Well the Important one is same as the first one !! lets take a question
Q1) How Important was the work of ShahWaliUllah in revival of Islam? Explain your answer [14]
In this you have to describe the work of Shah Walli Ullah for 1-10 marks and then Syed Ahmed Shaheed and Haji Shariatullah for 1-3 marks and give your opinion in the end and there you go 14/14 !! :)