• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

history paper !!!

Reaction score
Very very very easy just tell me which questions u did no info abt them now until tomorrow please follow the rules thanks :D

Reaction score
1,2,3 all were very easy old questions of PP no details yaar just talk abt which Q was difficult without any detail :p i know thats not possible :p

Reaction score
no question was THAT difficult. relatively speaking i guess Q4(c) was maybe slightly troubling cuz i couldnt remember all the points

Reaction score
yaar yeah some of my friends did it and they said it was difficult to get points i didnt do for this purpose but pretty easy the paper .

Reaction score
Well...the only reason why paper was easy was due to its easy or I must say its repeated questions!
I attempted Q1,3 and 4. I know 4c was difficult but I was able to write enough solid content! I couldn't remember the answer to 5a otherwise the remaining parts of Q5 were "halwa".

Reaction score
My scene was the most incredible thing.
I did not do section one, and only did from 1905 to 1988, and read over 1988-1999, and when i saw Qs 2 from section one, i died in the inside. But thankfully Question 5 was mainly from before 1988, except the 4 mark qs. :D :D :D

Reaction score
well paper was easy and so marking will be strict and threshold will be high may be A will be at 63 i guess

Reaction score
nah!!!
i dnt expect many ppl to score below 65 !!!
it was quite easy i did Q 1.3 and 5 !!!
hope the geography papers the same !!!
btw can we discus the ppr now???

Reaction score
never did that yaar it was a question which was a little troublesome as i coudnt really find points but i never did it.

Reaction score
Can you people tell me how much you wrote, if you took any supplement and how many pages you covered,

Reaction score
12 pgs 4 pgs for one individual question no supplements,useless to take any.

Reaction score
I covered 10 pages as my writing is quite small and did questions 2,3 and 4.

Reaction score
@4hsan: How many words do you aproximately write per line?