• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History Notes According To Syllabus

Reaction score
I have Made Notes By Myself Just Want To Share With You All Hope Its Helps Everyone And One Thing About Notes Whatever I Have Learnt And Made Am Just posting Soon All Chapters Will Be Availiable :)
hey.........! have you notes of khilafat movement .......! if, then plZzzzzzzzzz post
URgENT

Reaction score
I have Made Notes By Myself Just Want To Share With You All Hope Its Helps Everyone And One Thing About Notes Whatever I Have Learnt And Made Am Just posting Soon All Chapters Will Be Availiable :)
was the round table conferences the most important attempt to reach agreement on how india should be governed in the period 1919-1939?give reasons for your answer[14]

plz any one help...........!

Reaction score
hy gyus can u give a link where i can find complete and best notes for gce o levels history i will be verythanful 2u u guys

Reaction score

Thanks alot ! Looking forward to get more assistance from your notes :)

Reaction score
cna u plzzzz post the notes for other chapters i shall be highly thankful to u...........:)

Reaction score
D
HAve you been Appeared In CIE examination....If you what were ur Grades