• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

history mistake

Reaction score
hey....i forgot to follow the instructions on the history paper....did not draw a line after each question ...will i be penalized for this?

Reaction score
cf4humxa said:
hey....i forgot to follow the instructions on the history paper....did not draw a line after each question ...will i be penalized for this?
draw a line?? :shock:
wht do u mean?

Reaction score
It was in the answer booklet instructions for the English paper 1 too :) I don't think you will be penalised , it is just for their convenience to know when you finished a question ! If you numbered all your questions you will be fine!

Reaction score
i asked the examiner about it and she told that jus make a horizontal, short line after every question like this : ________________________
i did the same

Reaction score
yeah it was rule number 4 i guess i forgot on 2 questions but rest i dre a line after finishing a question most of candidates didnt do it so i dont think we will be penalized for that

Reaction score
well............i dont know whether it was necessary or not.......cuz it was an instruction i tried to follow it

Reaction score
what the hell :s i didnt read that we had to draw any line ... my answer booklet had no instruction page :p the same was with all the rest of the candidates in my room

Reaction score
cf4humxa said:

99% didn't drew it!

Reaction score
Translucent231 said:
what the hell :s i didnt read that we had to draw any line ... my answer booklet had no instruction page :p the same was with all the rest of the candidates in my room

I think you are right...it just had line to write our details!

Reaction score
Guys don't worry.
Last year I gave my Isl paper, and didn't draw lines or anything.
Nothing happened, got an A* still so chillax.

Reaction score
Hmm ....
I was all too ready to do it when i first read it.
Attempted the paper and got back home.
Then just remembered that i forgot to draw the lines after each questions, your not alone in this :p

Reaction score
rafae said:
Guys don't worry.
Last year I gave my Isl paper, and didn't draw lines or anything.
Nothing happened, got an A* still so chillax.
relief to hear that !! :D

Reaction score
yaar my paper too didnt have any instructions too but since im prertty sure u all start a question from new page why draw lines.