• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

High grade thresholds in ph6 p22

Reaction score
i've done p22 and it was easier than expected , i believe grade thresholds would be like 48 for an A ... what do u guys think??

Reaction score
hhmmm...it cn never be 48......cos previous year ppr was easier than this....and gt in that was 35

Reaction score
its seems easy but really it is hard which will show when marksheme come
might 40-43 for A

Reaction score
hassam said:
hhmmm...it cn never be 48......cos previous year ppr was easier than this....and gt in that was 35
No dude nov10 and june 10 was so difficult compared to june11... this exam is one of the easiest!

Reaction score
You can't make a bold statement that this paper was easier than 2010 June, 2010 Nov.
I was one of people who found this paper harder than above-mentioned papers.
I usually got around 55 for those papers but don't think i'll get 55 in this paper.

Anyway, it's subjective, and you never know until it comes out.

If you've seen grade boundaries from past papers, you'd know 43 for A is way far-fetched. No way.

Reaction score
ideggkr said:
You can't make a bold statement that this paper was easier than 2010 June, 2010 Nov.
I was one of people who found this paper harder than above-mentioned papers.
I usually got around 55 for those papers but don't think i'll get 55 in this paper.

Anyway, it's subjective, and you never know until it comes out.

If you've seen grade boundaries from past papers, you'd know 43 for A is way far-fetched. No way.
i wish u r right and it gets less than 43! so i can get a high A :)

Reaction score
IT WAS SOOO FRIGGIN HARD....i hope the threshold is gonna be like 37-42......AND ALSO ...WHY DO WE GET 1HR 15MINS FOR BIO AND CHEM BUT ONLY 1 HOUR FOR PHYSICS?????????

Reaction score
well my paper went absolutely cracking apart from a silly arithimetic error.....bt to tell the truth it was more demanding and conceptual than other pprs bt GT
40 i guess...m sure ppl would have written largely inaccurate details in experiment.....though i had solved a similar question in OCR yahoooo

Reaction score
the paper was a little harder than most past papers i think gt will be like 35-38.
@hassam how can anybody do all cie past papers and then additional past papers from ocr and stuff? O_O seriously, wow. it makes me feel like i don't deserve a good grade at all =P i barely managed doing just a couple of the most recent past papers!

Reaction score
I think 10 marks will be easily lost by anyone.
The sad thing for me is i'l lose those 10 marks mostly in Youngs Modulus, because i got everything else spot on.
Thats soo gayy :(