• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HI FREINDS HOW WAS THE PHYSICS ATP GCSE O LAVEL?

Reaction score
i wrote kay u leave the rod to float and then clamp it to take readings with the help of a rule

Reaction score
For question 1 part 1, I wrote that when we touch the rod with the measuring instrument it starts to move, so we had to keep it at a distance and measure the length which might induce paralllex error hence inaccurate.

Reaction score
I said to take it out and measure till the driest point by aligning with ruler. Difficulty in measurement because container walls would get into way. Ruler cannot be placed into container as it would be too wide.

Reaction score
Because water keeps moving, and rod keeps moving too, that is why it is difficult to align the rule with the rod.
Right or not?

What did you write in same identical rubbers reason?
i wrote that container walls rise above water level so difficult to keep rule close to rod so more chances of error.....

Reaction score
I said to take it out and measure till the driest point by aligning with ruler. Difficulty in measurement because container walls would get into way. Ruler cannot be placed into container as it would be too wide.

Many people wrote that too.

But why can't ruler be placed? Do you know the exact diameter of the tube? Did you measure it? That was a diagram. We don't know the real value.

Reaction score
What is range of last question? I wrote 2.2 because problem with my scale. Would that be inside the range? What do you guys think?