• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi everyone

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was looking for online practice papers for my students when I came across this great forum. So now hanging around and trying to help out a bit for those posting questions on chemistry.

I would like if there is a way to directly attach diagrams from my hard drive, or I have to upload the pictures to a hosting site before attaching? Sometimes its easier for me to explain the questions by writing instead of typing.. :confused:

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was looking for online practice papers for my students when I came across this great forum. So now hanging around and trying to help out a bit for those posting questions on chemistry.

I would like if there is a way to directly attach diagrams from my hard drive, or I have to upload the pictures to a hosting site before attaching? Sometimes its easier for me to explain the questions by writing instead of typing.. :confused:
yeah! thanks for helping me in chemistry!
So, you wanna attach files right --> see beside post reply option there would be an "upload a file" option where you can attach files from your hard drive! I really appreciate your work (y)

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have some presentations for your students! would you like to download it?