• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey yo'

Reaction score
hahahahahahaha.

Okay, sorry I will not stalk you =[

You are so cool though =P

Reaction score
Hey, post in my introduction!

You are a bad girl, you did not ask about the rules =P

Reaction score
Hahahah.

Your boy huh ? :p

I see. Nah, I'm sure I don't look like him ;)

LOOOL. I like the greetings! :-D

From all over the world.

I'll just stick to the second last and last.

Only because, I know what language they are.

The first one, I don't know. I mean, WELCOMMEEEE- How do you even PRONOUNCE that ? :eek: :S Weird people in this world I must say. Speaking such weird random languages. Welcomeeee. LOL.
The second one, ermm- Dunno
The third one -- WHAT ? :d SAWAGAT ? Are they asking if I have a CAT ? WHY WOULD YOU GREET SOMEONE AND ASK IF THEY HAVE A CAT. Pshhhhttt.
The fourth one- ERRRM. AAAAAAAAAAAYYYAAANGAA BANNNGAAAA KONNNISHIIIVA. Lion King was it ? ;)
The 5th one - Shukran, Shurkan. ;)

Reaction score
kahynickel said:
i m new my name is kashan

Oh Hiii Kashan! :D

I love how you introduce yourself in my thread!

How do you do ?

You can ask Mista. lover.lover to greet you in several ways. He might however ask if you have cats or horses or whatever his animal obsession is.

;D

Hope you have a good time here! :D

Reaction score
Roxy.Converse said:
Hahahah.

Your boy huh ? :p

I see. Nah, I'm sure I don't look like him ;)

LOOOL. I like the greetings! :-D

From all over the world.

I'll just stick to the second last and last.

Only because, I know what language they are.

The first one, I don't know. I mean, WELCOMMEEEE- How do you even PRONOUNCE that ? :eek: :S Weird people in this world I must say. Speaking such weird random languages. Welcomeeee. LOL.
The second one, ermm- Dunno
The third one -- WHAT ? :d SAWAGAT ? Are they asking if I have a CAT ? WHY WOULD YOU GREET SOMEONE AND ASK IF THEY HAVE A CAT. Pshhhhttt.
The fourth one- ERRRM. AAAAAAAAAAAYYYAAANGAA BANNNGAAAA KONNNISHIIIVA. Lion King was it ? ;)
The 5th one - Shukran, Shurkan. ;)

my boy means my friend, not that i am callin u my son!! :p
and those greetings.....first one was in english....second in urdu, third hindi, fourth in japanese and fifth in arabic.. :D
and they all carry same meanings.. no cats n lion kings... :p

Roxy.Converse said:
You can ask Mista. lover.lover to greet you in several ways. He might however ask if you have cats or horses or whatever his animal obsession is.

;D
well i dont have any obsession of animals...damn.. :p :p