• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey there...Watch your words!!

What are you upto, after reading this article? [Be Honest]

• Total voters
Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb..

"What the ----------!" "Hey you, ----------, how are you?" "Where in the -------- have you been?"

If you listen to the conversation of the average Muslim youth talking to each other, unfortunately this is what you will hear.......expletives, bad words and cusses. In fact, foul language is often heard as part of their everyday life at school, universities and work place.

May Allaah protect us.

But, when you reprimand them for using such language, what do they say? "O come on! This is how everyone talks!" or "This is how I 'express' myself. or "We don't mean it in a bad way, we're just joking around with each other!"

Subhaan Allaah! Calling each other bad names and using foul language!
Since when did that become a 'joke'? Since when did cussing become part of a Muslim's vocabulary?

What a stark contrast between this and what the Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa Sallam) used to do.

The behavior of the Prophet (sal Allaahu AlaiyhiwaSallam)

Hellfire because of cussing:

Realize, dear brother/sister, that using foul language and cussing is a sin, even in joke and this is a characteristic of the people of Hellfire.

They are said to be the worst people on the Day of Judgment

Know that people who use bad words and have dirty mouths will be one of the worst people on the Day of Judgment.

Cussing is evil

Cussing and swearing is so bad that even the angels cannot tolerate it.

It is a sin

What to do?

1. Remember these beautiful words of the Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa Sallam) and either speak good or keep quiet.
2. Stay away from foul language, cussing and evil words, because YOU are a Mu'min and a Mumin does not utter filthy words or cuss at anyone.
3. Equally important is to stay away from people who speak such bad language. Because the more you hear it, the more desensitized one becomes to its evil, until a time comes when its not bad anymore.

By: Asma bint Shameem

May Allah guide us all and prevent us from the evil whispers of shaytaan! Aameen!!

Reaction score
I will recommend all of you to read the above post but if you are too lazy to do so then please 'atleast' read this hadith.
"Truly a man utters words to which he attaches no importance, and by them he falls into the Fire of Jahannam, and truly a man utters words to which he attaches no importance, and by them Allah raises him into the Garden." (Bukhaari)

Brothers and sisters! please take notice...and stop using foul language...NOT even for fun.

May Allah help us all...Aameen!

Jazakallah Khair..
Peace!

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...

GetSomeLife , zainenayab and all those who are going to post for the last option...May Allah save you from such things, throughout your life..Aameen!

Rimsa , awsumness someone special May Allah help you with it..Aameen!

Igniz
May I know where is the doubt? I mean what makes you not believe in the above post? Inshallah i will try my best to convince you, rest is in Allah's hand :)
May Allah guide us all...Aameen!

Peace!

Reaction score

GetSomeLife , zainenayab and all those who are going to post for the last option...May Allah save you from such things, throughout your life..Aameen!

Igniz
May I know where is the doubt? I mean what makes you not believe in the above post? Inshallah i will try my best to convince you, rest is in Allah's hand :)

Peace!
tanx sister:)

Reaction score

Igniz

Peace!
thanks..^_^

Reaction score

Igniz

Peace!
AMEEN! and ur post was really good :) and may Allah save everyone from such things

Reaction score
Masha Allah, noble wrk, may Allah reward u immensely(plz pray 4 me 2)!

Also, these are absolutely vain talk, n the characters of the companions of the Jannatul Firdaus is that that they do not indulge in laghw(vain talk)
may Allah save us from every evil, and may He make us determined 2 strive relentlessly in His Way. Aameen.

Reaction score
Masha Allah, noble wrk, may Allah reward u immensely(plz pray 4 me 2)!

Also, these are absolutely vain talk, n the characters of the companions of the Jannatul Firdaus is that that they do not indulge in laghw(vain talk)
may Allah save us from every evil, and may He make us determined 2 strive relentlessly in His Way. Aameen.
Jazakallah Khair and Aameen to all your duas...will surely remember you in my prayers :)