• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey guyz....I'm new..!!

Reaction score
Assalamualikum,
Guys I am new here and am looking forward to familiarize me with the XtremePapers Forum. If any of you guys can help me out on how the forum works please do let me know.......
Wsalam and Regards

Reaction score
Hey! Welcome :)
hope u have fun here and well need any help then ask the moderators or any of the members if they are willing to help :p

Reaction score
Assalamualikum,
Guys I am new here and am looking forward to familiarize me with the XtremePapers Forum. If any of you guys can help me out on how the forum works please do let me know.......
Wsalam and Regards
I am new too..my first post..
welcome both of you, u need any help send a message to any member n im sure they'll help :)

Reaction score
Assalamualikum,
Wsalam and Regards
what kind of help u want. ask me we are here to help

Reaction score
Assalamualikum,
Wsalam and Regards

wsalam and welcome, the best way to familiarize with xpc is it to explore the forums yourself, its pretty easy and similar to most of the popular networking sites like facebook, so knowing your way around and learning new thing wont be difficult :)
but sure if u need any help just post a comment on my wall :)