• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

!!! Hey Guys! how was your P1 Maths Paper? !!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Can anyone help me, I am a private candidate in the uk and was wondering if cie a level is like edexcel a level in that to get an a* in maths, do you need 90 ONLY in your A2 modules?

Reaction score
in que 2 i mistakenly took the radius ,of the sector as 8 , but it was actually 10, will i get marks for the method and formula

Reaction score
hello aktually i didnt do the question in ap gp corect :/ i forgot to divide the common diference by 60 but applied the corect formula?

CAN I ATLEAST GET METHOD MARK?

Reaction score
in q2 fig 1 circumference(2*pi*6) was equal to the length of the arc in fig2 (theta 10) 10= (8^2 + 6^2 )^1/2 theta = 6/5 *pi

area required is 1/2 (6/5) pi (10)^2 = 60 pi

and the volume generated was 851.9999 852-(3 sig figures)

Reaction score
hello aktually i didnt do the question in ap gp corect :/ i forgot to divide the common diference by 60 but applied the corect formula?

CAN I ATLEAST GET METHOD MARK?

it depends on how u answered the question
a = 300 seconds or a=5 mins

Reaction score
it depends on how u answered the question
a = 300 seconds or a=5 mins

nha i didnt notice te word second :(

took a 5 min n d in sec :'(

cant i manage to get M mark?

i read that if the same mistake is carried forward, they dont penalise twice? :(

Reaction score
does anyone know how much does the paper for ap gp weigh?

only the arithmetic part? ANYONE remembers :'(