• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Here are the Guess Papers for islamiat and pakstudies may/june 2013

Reaction score
Also basically how can these teachers be so sure and have such a correct guess? 0.o

Reaction score
Can anyone answer why there was a delay in the formation of constitution ( 1956 and 1962)? :(

Reaction score
There was a delay in constitution due to three reasons.
Firstly, political instability.
Secondly, East Pakistan did not accept and felt it was less represented.
Thirdly, many local politicans and religious groups objected that it should be completely islamic.

Reaction score
Holyyyyyy.............. the Q3. of Islamiyat was such an unusual question and was the guess of my sir.....lol still can't believe!!

Reaction score
But Sir Khurram Hussain's Guess Paper did not reach that result becuase the Islamiat P1 of this year was the most Hard paper of the century

Reaction score
But Sir Khurram Hussain's Guess Paper did not reach that result becuase the Islamiat P1 of this year was the most Hard paper of the century
Yes ... but it was not hard the guess didnt work ! ... i got my q2 part b 4-5 lines because of bad time management which is my weakness .. i knew that part very well.. bad luck hoping an A grade with much prayers ......