• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help!!

Reaction score
hey can anybody please help me and tell me any good tips on how to perform bio,chemistry and physics practicals?also the names of the best books to study for ,for these topics?

Reaction score
Physics practicals are easy once you get the jist of it. I can always tell you about the things I look for in my practicals, hope that helps!
Make sure none of your apparatus has zero error, for instance you should tap the voltmeter gently to make the needle point to the zero mark(I'm talking about the analogue one lol). You could gain extra time if you're quick at drawing the graphs.
For chemistry, be careful to heat the test tube at the top too so that it doesn't crack;)
For biology, well...try to keep your cool. I myself never make it on time. :? I just make sure to account for the observations as best as possible.

Reaction score
Well if you concentrate and do them 1 time is more than enough than! It depends on how fast are you able to understand things :)