• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help...

Reaction score
Hey guys, I need help with A levels Accounting (9706), Business Studies (9707) and Economics (9708)
Any kind of notes, links, reference books or discussions will be appreciated :)
Looking forward to a positive response ;)

Reaction score
Bud I got a B in O levels Math so I am not taking a chance by taking math in A levels... I was going to opt for Economics, Accounts and Maths

Reaction score
for economics watch khan academy videos or TTC videos on economics
for business studies .. https://sites.google.com/site/bs9707/Home/revision-notes ... business studies is easy if you can learn how to read lots of material
A-levels accounting -- check ininjanotes and other videos on youtube
a-level math is similar to O level Add math .... o level math is not a good way to assess your expected performance for A-level math
many students do take Math, BS, Eco, Acc, General Paper .. it is very doable

and start reading case studies from now like you would read a newspaper to see how your subject info relates to the real world, also check online news in the business world and the global/local economics to see what is going on, giving meaning and real life context to your learning helps make it easy to learn.. for economics though many schools use Lipsey ... you should also check Solman, his book is easier to use with page references for earlier topics that way even if you open his book from the middle you will be able to trace to earlier relevant chapter/topics

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need help with A levels Accounting (9706), Business Studies (9707) and Economics (9708)
Any kind of notes, links, reference books or discussions will be appreciated :)
Looking forward to a positive response ;)
Hey tomorrowland friend. ^_^
Well I am an engineering guy. :p
Apart above post I guess Lipstick Spoiler can help you out.
Bud I got a B in O levels Math so I am not taking a chance by taking math in A levels... I was going to opt for Economics, Accounts and Maths
I got C in my IGCSE math! Yes I took math! And you can take a look on my work. Visit Math doubts thread in A level section. :) Everything is easy if you put your all grace in it. I know it makes blood-sweat together, but at last, its awesome. ^_^
I've chosen Chemistry/Physics/Maths.

Wait, I'll tag others, they might be able to help you with this one:)

Awesome12
MarcoReus
Thought blocker
kaka g
teachyourself
DarkEclipse
Dude, do you require notes? If yes, here.

Reaction score
Hey tomorrowland friend. ^_^
Well I am an engineering guy. :p
Apart above post I guess Lipstick Spoiler can help you out.

I got C in my IGCSE math! Yes I took math! And you can take a look on my work. Visit Math doubts thread in A level section. :) Everything is easy if you put your all grace in it. I know it makes blood-sweat together, but at last, its awesome. ^_^

Dude, do you require notes? If yes, here.
TY for the help:')

Reaction score
for economics watch khan academy videos or TTC videos on economics
for business studies .. https://sites.google.com/site/bs9707/Home/revision-notes ... business studies is easy if you can learn how to read lots of material
A-levels accounting -- check ininjanotes and other videos on youtube
a-level math is similar to O level Add math .... o level math is not a good way to assess your expected performance for A-level math
many students do take Math, BS, Eco, Acc, General Paper .. it is very doable

and start reading case studies from now like you would read a newspaper to see how your subject info relates to the real world, also check online news in the business world and the global/local economics to see what is going on, giving meaning and real life context to your learning helps make it easy to learn.. for economics though many schools use Lipsey ... you should also check Solman, his book is easier to use with page references for earlier topics that way even if you open his book from the middle you will be able to trace to earlier relevant chapter/topics
Thanks bro.... this was really really helpful!! The time you devoted to the post is appreciated and will be put to good use :)