• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help !

Reaction score
I am giving a retake of english in November ,so I will like to have some help . Can anyone tell me how to score an A* in english ?

Reaction score
I am giving a retake of english in November ,so I will like to have some help . Can anyone tell me how to score an A* in english ?

This tip is EXTREMElY important, you have to use simple words....... no hard words, only the ones that you are 100% sure about as to hows to use them n their spelling etc, you should only use them...... This may sound bizarre but its tru, what the examiners actually wanna see is that you know how to use the correct grammer, puntuation, spellings and that kind of thing.....
The thing with hard/new words/idoms is that we may not know the exact proper use of it, like what context is it actually used in, or what is its correct speelling etc........ and the examiner will cut marks for every mnute mistake..... This may/june, people who were excellent in english got Bs or only As, and even other people who came out of the hall very happy that they had used very "gaare" words/idioms, they didnt get good grades, whereas i did the opposite and alhamdulillah got an A*....
So all in all, you just have to focus on conveying your message, baari baari kahanian nai jhaarni, exact to the point, like f you are writing a story, try to reach the climax(and the topic given) quickly and thus read the question properly.....
This advice is based on the experience of 3 people, my siblings and me..... who got the same grades..... so i can assure you that it works!!