• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help.

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have the complete list of idioms that we need to know for Urdu B paper? If yes please post it.
Also how did the Biology 22 go? :D

Reaction score
Biology was farigh.

How are you preparing for Urdu?
Idk anything.
I'll fail.
:(

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have the complete list of idioms that we need to know for Urdu B paper? If yes please post it.
Also how did the Biology 22 go? :D
Idioms do not have any specific number of limit to learn, the important thing is u need to learn maximum of them !
I'd recommend the old version of Urdu syllabus B book which has a lot of them , the new book has quite less comparitively.
I gave Urdu exam last year and I knew 3 of the idioms perfectly , they other two were general and quite easy where the meaning was clear so u don't need to worry ! Just memorize as many as u can!

Reaction score
Haan oye, abhi MCQ paper bhi rehta hai;)
Mai tou gayee.

MCQs hi tou mufta hain. Just go through the past papers 2003 onwards. You'll see about 20-25 MCQs repeat. In most of them, key ideas remain same. 36+ lena koi mushkil kam nhi hoga. Trust me ;)

Reaction score
And can we PLEASEEEEE discuss the Biology paper? And is it alright to lose 5-7 marks max?

Reaction score
I did the 8th one. I found it easier. Besides I have never been a fan of transport in mammals.

Lol, transport in mammals is extremely popular :D Anyways, what did you write about the plants that had variety of coloured petals and thick stalks? I don't remember the exact question but it was something like that related to commercial farming.

Reaction score
I wrote that a pure breed of flowers with longer spikes is crossed with the same pure breed. This would produce plants with the loner spikes then we will cross the ones with different coloured flowers and long spikes. This would give a variety of colours.
Lol, transport in mammals is extremely popular :D Anyways, what did you write about the plants that had variety of coloured petals and thick stalks? I don't remember the exact question but it was something like that related to commercial farming.