• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP!!

Reaction score
Salam,

I'm in a real trouble and need ur suggestion and help. I've got C and D in physics chemistry A levels and now i'm giving maths in Oct/Nov session. I've done Ielts in summers and got 7.5 band. Now, i am thinking to apply for Australian universities. My q's is that am i able to apply on the basis of two A and one AS level subjects for Feb/March session. Are these grades okay to apply. As university which i am looking for requires 60% aggregate. I've got D in chem and also i'm not interested in retaking it so i need a suggestion that would it be fair if i take urdu in oct/nov session. because someone told me it would help me out in my final result. Please tell me what should i do and suggest me some good strategy.
Waiting for the help.

Reaction score
You'll have only one major problem. I'm not trying to demotivate you or something, but the point is that if a university asks for at least 60%, it means that everyone above than that is applying. You'll have to compete with those who have 4-5 A stars in A Level. And if 100 people apply, they can only take 10 people. So it's obvious that they're going to take the 10 best people.

So, if you're going with that result, make sure you have something unique and extraordinary in your application that gives you an edge and that covers up for your result. Something eye catching that makes them consider you over the people who have a better result than you.