• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help with Subject selection

Reaction score
A levels subject selection: I'm planning to do ACCA, and hence selected Accounts and Economics for Alevels. Confused for the remaining subject(s). Is Business St. along with Eco any good?

My school usually offers 3 subjects, but I could make arrangements for the fourth one. Is is advisable to increase a subject, like people do in O levels. I think doing just 3 subjects in 2 years are bit too less.

I won't be doing Math, since I've got a B in O levels, and haven't taken Add Maths.

So help me choose out two subjects, considering I would be doing ACCA.

Potential subjects: English General, Psychology, Sociology, Business Studies, Urdu

Reaction score
I think you're a pure commerce student, so don't think of Psychology, which involves nerve impulses, brain.
& seriously 3 subjects are pretty enough, but even if you think you need a fourth one, I'd tell you to opt for English as a Second Language or Business Studies. Urdu is kinda useless.

Reaction score
my suggestion would be
Accounting, economics, business studies, AS level mathematics ( P1+S1) and english general
however if you wish to see how you do at psychology by trying it for three months! and take it instead of english.
Psychology is generally related to human behavior