• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help with paper 2 accounting

Reaction score
plz could u tell me how to prepare for this paper i did aweful in paper 1 and i dun wanna make aweful in this paper too
thnx a lot :) :)

Reaction score
i think every1 is in the same situation.

evn my friends n i did bad.....
and it was so frustrating cuz as far as i know, every1 had worked very hard.

wish paper 2 is more sensible....
i think accounting is just not my thing...it jus doesnt make sense.

well, best of luck.

Reaction score
can any1 help me in doing the Provision for depreciation of motor vehicles account in june 2009 Q1 a(ii) plz
i will be sooooo thankfull 4 u :D :D

Reaction score
@giraffe: i did horrible in paper 1 :"(
@leena: srry i can't help u i didn't solve the exam yet n i dun have it now u can check in the mark scheme

Reaction score
If you have enough time , Read the book in a quick manner , while focusing on the main points , and answer past papers , mark the parts you are bad at , and Read them again.

Reaction score
but i dun have the book. Can u please tell me the name of the book so that i can get it from school? and can u please tell me what r the important exams in the pastpapers cz there is no time . thanks alot :)

Reaction score
we have Frank Wood's Business Accounting 1.....tenth edition

it has a huge orange on the cover.

but i personally dont like the book. its a bit confusing.

u can practice the few papers from maybe 2007 onwards. try to do paper 3 because our paper is likely to be similar to that.
but most importantly do the specimen paper 2.....

best of luck!!