• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help with Arabic foreign language?

Reaction score
I know i've posted before :lol: but please, please can somebody help me out with the IGCSE Arabic second language. Look it's like this, they don't offer arabic in my country (South Africa) as a second language but anyway I took it bcos I'm not very good with french or afrikaans. But bcos of that I don't get any additional help. I'm looking for a workbook if anyone has one please. It's bcos I only got the arabic 'defined content booklet' and its just memorising hundreds of words and no practicing . Its driving me crazy. I do hope I can find a friend here who has a workbook and can help me out, please, please. I write next year May. Thanks a lot to all!

Reaction score
As for Arabic as a second language , the best thing for you would be the pastpapers , however if you are looking for some workbooks , Google'em , Some Muslims who are willing to teach people Arabic have some Online worksheets and stuff like that , and also check the websites for Arabic Kids , they are similiar to the Arabic as a second language.

And if you have a problem with anything in Arabic , I'll be glad to help
سأكون ممتناً للمساعدة

Reaction score
Hey, I'm arab doing IGs this year and would like to help you whenever you need any help hmm just send me a message. I can help you with grammar and translation :] Don't hesitate asking me anything.

Reaction score
Imaan you're still there?? didn't get a reply from you :/