• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP!Which university is right for me?

Reaction score
I'm in my last year of high skool now and i'm doin my A levels but i still dont knw wt 2 do 4 uni :(
I'm into biology a lot...i really like it. What majors are good 4 me? What Universities are right 4 me?
I want the teaching to be in English. My grades at AS were B in Bio, B in phys , C in chem, C in math( with stats) but im repeating chem AS along with A2. The teachers in my school said that i can total my B's into As and if the A's were high enuf then i may be able to get an A*.
Any suggestions or recommendations? PLEASE!

Reaction score
I'm in my last year of high skool now and i'm doin my A levels but i still dont knw wt 2 do 4 uni :(
I'm into biology a lot...i really like it. What majors are good 4 me? What Universities are right 4 me?
I want the teaching to be in English. My grades at AS were B in Bio, B in phys , C in chem, C in math( with stats) but im repeating chem AS along with A2. The teachers in my school said that i can total my B's into As and if the A's were high enuf then i may be able to get an A*.
Any suggestions or recommendations? PLEASE!

country....???

Reaction score
Well you cannot get into AKU since your grades are not up to the mark that they require. You can, however, tryout for the LUMS biology course, although its not that easy to get in there either. These are the two most famous medical programs in Pakistan at the moment. For more options, you can visit www.hec.gov.pk for the official university rankings of 2012 and see which medical universities are the best here.

Reaction score
All the subjects in Alevels are easy and if you couldnt get an A in them I cant figure out how you can get an A or A* in A2.

Reaction score
i am repeating chem as a fresh subject. And my B's can change to an A. When checking universities of cambridge and oxford they want minimum A* A A .
and im an iranian girl who lives in UAE