• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP WANTED- nust query!! YOUR HELP WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Reaction score
hey

im looking of applying into nust for BBA but since i live abroad, i'll be considered as an international. I dont have my olvl/a lvl certificates equated to the IBCC board and i heard if i do, its going to take alot of time, and i really want to get in this sept batch. So advice me, should i get in on SAT bases and Nust entrance test basis? If i do, would you please tell me when can i register cuz on the website it says the form for candidates looking for applying through SAT/NET bases will open in june 2013? would there be limited seats left by then? Im really confused here :s how much a higher chance do i have to pass the NET? is it easy to get into nust business school?

Reaction score
hey

im looking of applying into nust for BBA but since i live abroad, i'll be considered as an international. I dont have my olvl/a lvl certificates equated to the IBCC board and i heard if i do, its going to take alot of time, and i really want to get in this sept batch. So advice me, should i get in on SAT bases and Nust entrance test basis? If i do, would you please tell me when can i register cuz on the website it says the form for candidates looking for applying through SAT/NET bases will open in june 2013? would there be limited seats left by then? Im really confused here :s how much a higher chance do i have to pass the NET? is it easy to get into nust business school?

Ur questions are a little confusing, but here's my best shot:
U will be considered international student only if u are applying on the international seat, this implies that u won't be needing ur IBCC equivalent of O level / A level. They'll consider ur application on SAT basis.
Now if u want to take NET then u won't be considered international student which means that u would be required to get ur grades equated to the IBCC. It's not that a long procedure but ur original certificates have to be here in pakistan to get it made. More info on the process: http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/notifications.htm
Admissions are already opened for NET. This time there are allowing u to have two attempts and for the first one, admission have already started.
I would recommend u give both NET and apply on SAT basis as well (will increase ur chances of getting in)
Competition in NBS is increasing, work hard and u can get in for sure!

Reaction score
U will be considered international student only if u are applying on the international seat, this implies that u won't be needing ur IBCC equivalent of O level / A level. They'll consider ur application on SAT basis.
Now if u want to take NET then u won't be considered international student which means that u would be required to get ur grades equated to the IBCC. It's not that a long procedure but ur original certificates have to be here in pakistan to get it made. More info on the process: http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/notifications.htm
Admissions are already opened for NET. This time there are allowing u to have two attempts and for the first one, admission have already started.
I would recommend u give both NET and apply on SAT basis as well (will increase ur chances of getting in)

oh thankyou, you have no idea how helpful your reply was

one more thing, when does the registration for net 2 begin?

Reaction score

WHAAAAAAAT? INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS DON'T REQUIRE IBCC EQUIVALENCE ? O_0 I think they do require O levels equivalence just to be eligible to apply .

Reaction score
AOA,
I have this inquiry about NET 2..
i have registered for it but am not able to send the application form because i dont have O levels equivalence..
and since im going to Pakistan on the 15th june and will apply for equivalence after that, will they accept my application form if i submit it sometime around the 25th of june? please do answer if you have any info abt this, i need it urgently..