• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

Reaction score
don't give email id, XP shud make a secure system which do not reveal our personal info. there r many ways to make it secure n convenient for the use of all. dats not a problem with advanced software's and other computer techniques.

Reaction score
For the Forum: A search engine to find specific threads lost somewhere in the pages would be time-saving and convenient.

Reaction score
idea

Why not have an option beside username telling whether the person is girl or boy? i have seen many cases when the username do not explain clearly this thing and the members are confused ............ ? just a suggestion :)

Reaction score
Re: idea

what an idea sir gee..lol.. but there might be some people who dont like this idea because they might not want to expose their privacy...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
salam!

yeah that's true..as for me...i wudn't like to tell who am I...i know many are wrong about what they think :D :D

Reaction score
^yes its very good but bro there is always a room for improvement in everything around us!

Reaction score

princemaazthefinal said:
what an idea sir gee..lol.. but there might be some people who dont like this idea because they might not want to expose their privacy...

ok come on!...who wld hide their gender??
:unknown:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

falcon678 said:
princemaazthefinal said:

me!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Reaction score

XPFMember said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

falcon678 said:
princemaazthefinal said:

me!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

there r exceptions to every rule.... :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
No, no.. I'm strongly against the telling ur gender thing.. Coz 1. It's a matter of privacy.. 2. Many might not think that way, but flaunting da gender opens up avenues for shaytan.. IMHO. :/

Reaction score
I dreamed that the theme of the website is changed! =P The simple phpBB one in my opinion would be better!

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
I dreamed that the theme of the website is changed! =P The simple phpBB one in my opinion would be better!
hhahahahahahahahha what a dream u got!!!!! Congratulation........... ur dream means that planet master sahab would agree with u.......... :lol:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
it may change.. But da bkack/red thing changing is unlikely...

Reaction score
not that should be changed tooooooo.............planet master we really hope that u change something in this XPF. :cry:

Reaction score
violet theme instead of red outline would look very cool 4 me:)