• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP! Tips for getting an A* in A-levels

Reaction score
I'm in grade 12 and I really want to get A*s in my A-levels this years. I'm taking CIE Physics, Math and AICT. I'm doing the whole AICT A-level this May/June 2015 for the first time. I'm repeating Math (pure and M1) and this year I'm also doing Pure paper 3 and S1. Any tips from those of you who have already aced them. My AS result was appalling, I don't want a repeat of that. I attend all my classes, haven't missed a day of school since the beginning of grade 12. Please I need tips, how did you do it?

Reaction score
I'm in grade 12 and I really want to get A*s in my A-levels this years. I'm taking CIE Physics, Math and AICT. I'm doing the whole AICT A-level this May/June 2015 for the first time. I'm repeating Math (pure and M1) and this year I'm also doing Pure paper 3 and S1. Any tips from those of you who have already aced them. My AS result was appalling, I don't want a repeat of that. I attend all my classes, haven't missed a day of school since the beginning of grade 12. Please I need tips, how did you do it?
Well I too am in grade 12 but giving The complete maths and physics rest chemistry and aict just A2 my result in As was not good either but I think too achieve good grades is too understand everything in class do a lot of past papers the latest ones more often start your preparations from today and keep revising older topics after every week or so so u don't forget them
Well I didnot ace them but still giving tips as I think these are enough to get everyone a good grade