• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help required ! suggestion for good books.

Reaction score
hey everyone! i require some help.Can anyone suggest me some good books to study o level computer studies( 7010). I have opted for it as an additional subject and will be appearing for it in may/june 2013 session, so need some good books to cover the syllabus in 3-4 months. Plus any tips would be great too.
Any help would be appreciated and I' ll be really thankful for a positive response.

Reaction score
I don't like books because there is too much to read.
Go on Cambridge site and download its notes + syllabus.
It is easier and simpler to understand.

Good luck and Cheers!
Need notes: Contact me!

Akr!...

Reaction score
u will not understand anything if u just read frm books , i am saying this coz i have tried it!!! but my exams went:mad:. in fact my teacher does not do anything at school and i was forced to do self learning since i do not take tuition also... but if you want a book maybe u should try the stephen doyle one but there has been a change in the syllabus and i think u should go to a library and ask for any new computer book

Reaction score
u will not understand anything if u just read frm books , i am saying this coz i have tried it!!! but my exams went:mad:. in fact my teacher does not do anything at school and i was forced to do self learning since i do not take tuition also... but if you want a book maybe u should try the stephen doyle one but there has been a change in the syllabus and i think u should go to a library and ask for any new computer book
ok! thanks btw