• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help regarding books

Reaction score
Salam
Just as the thread name suggests i need help in purchasing books in the following subs
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Add Maths
n English second language

Reaction score
Salam
Just as the thread name suggests i need help in purchasing books in the following subs
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Add Maths

For Biology: Biology Matters and the book by Mary Jones and Geoff Jones (I don't know the book's name :p)
For Chemistry: Chemistry Matters and Chemistry A Course for O'Level by C.N.Prescott
For Physics: Charles Chew book and Physics Matters
For Add.Maths: New Additional Mathematics by Hoo Soo Thong
Sorry, i don't have English Second Language

Reaction score
Biology: IGCSE Biology coursebook by jones and jones
Chemistry: Chemistry matters
Physics: Physics a course for o level by Charles Chew
Add Maths: New Additional Mathematics by Hoo Soo Thong

Reaction score
English: 1) The Cambridge English Revision Guide.
2) General Certificate English by Alan Etherton.
Both are really good books but the thing for English is that the more you practice, the better it is.

Reaction score
English: 1) The Cambridge English Revision Guide.
2) General Certificate English by Alan Etherton.
Both are really good books but the thing for English is that the more you practice, the better it is.

Using "General Certificate English by Alan Etherton" would counter-productive due less time.

Reaction score
Salam
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Add Maths
For Biology: Biology Matters by Lam Peng Kwan, International Edition Biology IGCSE and O Level by Mary Jones and Geoff Jones, Biology Key Poimts by Redspot.
For Chemistry: Chemistry Matters by Tan Yin Toon, Federal Chemistry by Christopher N. Prescott
For Physics: Physics Matters by Dr. Charles Chew, Cambridge O Level Physics by David Sang
For Add Maths: Additional Mathematics by Shinglee Publishers ( I do not remember the author's name )
For English: General Certificate English by Alan Etherton
You will surely do best with a little bit dedication and good books. Best of luck!