• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help plz

Reaction score
how do i enroll into university after a levels???????? i mean every university website i visit they are providing with MS or PHD............... but no bachelors degree?? wat is a bachelors degree BTW.........???? i mean do i still have to do bachelors degree after finishing a levels?????? pplz can anyone help me out ....................... i am literally stuck!!!!!

Reaction score
no if u are in commerce field then u may go for mba acca ca cima or cat any degree u like but if u are in medical u may wanna try different universities .....if in pakistan go for jinnah or Ku ..... also engineers go for ned in karachi....this is just basic as i am doing a-levels in commerce i will be doing acca after that........may be a computer degree like SAP will also be a priority for me............

Reaction score
What if I wanna do CS.? Do you think I should go for A levels or FSC. . . ? People say FSC is better ? Igniz

Reaction score
noooo noooooo nooooo hell no .........fsc has no value.........do not destroy urslef if u have done o-levels.....go for a-levels .......u know what i also wanted to go in cs ....... but then becuase of it's dryness i opted to go for mba or acca....but if u do wanna do CS do a-levels privately....... take 3 subjects i have taken acc BS and eco.......score good grades and enroll in CS universtiy

Reaction score
I'm a science student .... So what subjects should I take .... My cousin he is in fast doin CS. He said that for CS maths is compulsory ?

Reaction score
I also thought bout goin for genetic engineering .... But people I talked to said here is no scope in Pakistan for that ? Any idea

Reaction score
Maths - MATHS IS A MUST , do NOT skip on the a level maths otherwise it'll cut you out of so many units
Further maths - if you can hack it, do it
Physics/Chemistry -physics for the electronic side of things and chemistry is just about physical science which will help
Computing - Isn't nesscecary at all, if you can take it, then take it

Reaction score
I also thought bout goin for genetic engineering .... But people I talked to said here is no scope in Pakistan for that ? Any idea

people are not always right it's just that u have to work hard in a-levels and gain A's in that .........

Reaction score
So it's maths , physics and chem .... Ok.
All the subjects that I hate :p

Reaction score
people are not always right it's just that u have to work hard in a-levels and gain A's in that .........
But if I go for genetic engineering then I'll be taking biology , physics and chem in A levels right ?

Reaction score
but still the the person who had asked this question did not replied yet so the problem still lies here

Reaction score
i actually wanted to do biochemistry ................. but for that i am doin chem and bio a levels and i did AS level in maths and ICT........ can u clear up the issue for science!????