• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Plz ... Confused student !!

Reaction score
Hello ... I have appeared in olevel part 1 ( Urdu,pak studies and Islamiat ) I got an A* and 2 As but I am
Not satisfied because my pak studies paper went better than other paper yet I got an a ..... So should I go for recheck ??? I am scared that what if my grade drops though I am sure it shouldn't but still I need sincere and confirmed advice so plz reply :)

Reaction score
Hello ... I have appeared in olevel part 1 ( Urdu,pak studies and Islamiat ) I got an A* and 2 As but I am
Not satisfied because my pak studies paper went better than other paper yet I got an a ..... So should I go for recheck ??? I am scared that what if my grade drops though I am sure it shouldn't but still I need sincere and confirmed advice so plz reply :)
Why to go for a recheck?
1A* and 2As something to be proud of.

Reaction score
to answer ur question lt me tell u whereas i know grade do not drops after recheck.. it eihers remain same or increase. In case if you scored really lower than marked, they will put your already marked grade back i.e A in ur case. As fr going fr recheck thats just waste of money + waste of time as u never know if u made a sily mistake or just cuz of smthing u got A... there's no great difference b/w A n A*. still u r a v.v.v. lucky man to get this result... Jst chill!! :)
If u wold have ended up at B i would sure suggest u 2 go fr a recheck ;)

Reaction score
Hi I need some help in urdu as second Language IGSCE about the syllabus and past papers Thanks

Reaction score
Hi I need some help in urdu as second Language IGSCE about the syllabus and past papers Thanks

Salam ,
Frm my experience i can onle tell u practise past papers and for checking u can buy the book available in karachi named " solved past papers for urdu as a second language igcse" u can read those articles and then compare the one u have written or read the ms frist and then make changes accordingly to that .this will also help in improving ur vocabulary and the continuity that u should have in ur articles. This book consist of both ppr 1 and ppr 2 .

I hope my advice would be a great beneficial for u.